Lithium iron phosphate batteries have been widely used in daily life, but do you know what advantages lithium iron phosphate batteries have? Below I will take you to find out.
(1) Fast charging; low cost;
(2) Even if the battery is damaged internally or externally, the lithium iron phosphate battery pack does not burn, does not explode, and has the best safety;
(3) Excellent cycle life, after 500 cycles, the discharge capacity is still greater than 95%; no damage is caused by overdischarge to zero volts;
(4) High-efficiency output: standard discharge is 2 to 5C, continuous high-current discharge can reach 10C, and instantaneous pulse discharge (10S) can reach 20C;
(5) Good performance at high temperature: when the external temperature is 65 °C, the internal temperature is as high as 95 °C, and when the battery is discharged, the temperature can reach 160 °C, and the structure of the battery is safe and intact;
(6) Small size and light weight, the volume of the lithium iron phosphate battery pack of the same specification and capacity is 1/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 of the lead-acid battery;
(7) No pollution to the environment, the battery does not contain any heavy metals and rare metals, no pollution, in line with European ROHS regulations, is an absolute green battery.
(8) No memory effect: Lithium iron phosphate batteries often work under the condition of being fully charged, and the capacity will quickly drop below the rated capacity value. This phenomenon is called memory effect. Nickel-metal hydride and nickel-cadmium batteries have memory, but lithium iron phosphate battery packs do not have this phenomenon. No matter what state the battery is in, it can be used at any time without having to discharge it before charging;